Meet Cetim at the 35th SIA POWERTRAIN PARIS conference, booth N°17, from June 14th to 15th in Port-Marly, near Paris.
The 35th SIA POWERTRAIN // Paris 2023 conference will address the full spectrum of electric and hybrid drivetrain technologies with special focus on urban and regional mobility for passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
The congress programme is structured around 5 themes:
- Low carbon automotive propulsion systems
- Electric machines & power electronics
- Batteries & systems
- Eco-design solutions for circular economy
- New mobility ecosystem including energy supply
Discover Cetim’s solutions and services for a Sustainable and Decarbonised Mobility
As a long-time partner of automotive manufacturers, Cetim will present its solutions and initiatives to support the technological transition of the sector for a Sustainable and Decarbonised Mobility, from the design of components for the different types of vehicles (cars, trucks, special machines, coaches, etc.) to their validation and through training:
- Eco design
- Design and validation of electric powertrain systems and components
- Design of thermoplastic hydrogen tanks
- Cleanliness of parts and components
- Validation of thermal systems via multiphysical testing
- Cost and time optimisation through smart testing, correlation between simulation and physical testing
- Intelligent optimisation of in-vehicle comfort through our integrated NVH solutions
- Manufacturing excellence with cutting edge technologies: additive manufacturing, advanced machining, collaborative robotics, etc.
- Increasing employees’ skills with more than 500 Cetim Academy® training courses
Focus on HyMEET, Cetim’s strategic Hydrogen programme
Our experts will present the HyMEET programme (Hydrogen Materials and Equipments Engineering and Testing) launched in February 2022 by Cetim in the form of a mechanical centre of excellence supporting the development of the hydrogen sector. This programme aims at supporting industrialials on the whole value chain through R&D and industrialization projects, consulting, characterization and validation tests but also dedicated training programmes for their increase in skills.
It combines an ambitious R&D programme for industrialists with an investment of €25 million in dedicated resources. It already employs nearly 100 people and draws on the Centre’s 50 years of experience and multidisciplinary expertise, particularly in sealing, material embrittlement and permeability, component fatigue, cleanliness and manufacturing processes such as filament winding and welding.
To know more about the HyMEET programme, Cetim’s strategic programme on hydrogen:
- Watch a video interview of our expert on our Youtube channel
- Register to the conference of our experts on the International NeMMo Congress (France, Nantes), on May 10th at 12:25 “Challenges on Materials for Hydrogen in Land Mobility“.
About SIA POWERTRAIN
SIA POWERTRAIN is recognised by the automotive industry as a major event. After an entirely digital version in 2021, which gathered 520 participants, the 2023 edition will be the oppoetunity to find many visitors, speakers and exhibitors on site, in the Paris Area, after a great edition last year in Rouen.