GOING FOR THE FUTURE
Cetim, the French Technical Center for Mechanical Industries, has been created in 1965 to support innovation and competitiveness of companies thanks to its multidisciplinary expertise and unique R&D capacity.
Our 1 100 employees provide a comprehensive array of services and solutions to the worldwide manufacturing industries, especially Aerospace, Automotive, Energy and Oil & Gas, within the field of:
- Testing, control, measurement (NDT, 3D Scanning, metrology, IoT…)
- Innovative product, process engineering and industrialization (composites, additive manufacturing, smart machining, …)
- Services and consultancy (failure analysis and risk assessment, operational efficiency support, software, Cetim Academy® trainings)
- Outsourced R&D
Together with its international subsidiaries and partners, Cetim has been serving 8 000 customers in more than 50 countries and has become a world leading engineering group able to support your environmental and Industry 4.0 transformation.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT ?
- 50+ years of experience
- Unique R&D capabilities
- Integrity and impartiality
- A multidisciplinary field of expertise addressing the entire value chain of company needs
- Be a leader in R&D and technology transfer
- Participate in the competitiveness of companies by providing high added value services
- Enhance our International development
- Allow every employee within a socially responsible company to live a rewarding technological, economical and human adventure