Cetim to exhibit at JEC World 2023 and to lead a conference on the theme of Hydrogen at this main International Composites show, from 25/27 April – Paris Nord Villepinte, France
Breaking News !
Cetim, winner of the Jec Composites Innovation Awards with its SpideTP process
“Aerospace – Process” category
BOOK YOUR MEETING WITH OUR EXPERTS !
Plastic and composite materials offer many possibilities: lightness, durability, new design, recyclability. Their use has become essential in many Industrial sectors of activity such as transport, automotive, aeronautics, railway and maritime, but also in the chemical, oil & gas, leisure and renewable energy sectors.
Cetim supports you on the whole value chain for a successful integration of composite materials in your applications. From innovation to recycling and training, discover our customized support to improve the performance of your products on our Booth L50 – Hall 6:
- Innovative concept, technico-economic feasibility study
- Design-to-cost, part dimensioning, process simulation
- Development and industrialization of innovative manufacturing processes (QSP® & Spide TP laser assisted TP composite tape winding)
- Multimaterial assembly (from technology selection to validation)
- Customized test benches, multiphysical testing, simulation
- Characterization and qualification of structures and components
- Non-destructive testing, production monitoring (testing)
- Failure analysis, expert examination of parts and paints
- Innovative technologies for thermoplastic composite recycling
- Cetim Academy training programs
For those who want to know more about “Challenges on Materials for Hydrogen in Land Mobility“, join our conference on Wednesday 26th, from 11.30am in Agora 6
For more information on our composite service offer:
– contact us via email@example.com | +33 970821 680
– visit our youtube chanel