In this presentation, Cetim expert will focus on how innovation, based on the use of industrial internet of things and artificial intelligence tools, generate values and reduce the capital and operating expenses !
October 13, 2022 via TEAMS
from 3pm to 4:30pm (GMT+8)
Register here !
The presentation will be organised around 8 sections as described below:
- Data collect using the IIOT tools for process innovation & automation.
- Product quality improvement and scrapes reduction with real-time inspection and monitoring using data driven models.
- Generate more insights by aggregating and analysing data thanks to the development of advanced digital backbone architecture. the Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI) will be presented. New IT architecture based on interoperability and active data exchange between the different factory systems is then addressed such as IOT sensors, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Laboratory Inventory Management System (LIMS), Enterprise Resource Planning ERP, cloud data platforms, etc.
- Cybersecurity issues is then tackled as more and more systems are being connected to an external location, usually through internet. security of business-critical systems and data comes into question.
- Using the digital twin approach with developing advanced algorithms for data analytics and visualization to achieve better efficiency in business processes and manufacturing.
- Measuring and improving in real-time the energy and utility consumption to evaluate the factory sustainable targets.
- Focus on smart products using IIoT and embedded artificial intelligence.
- Presentation of some Cetim use cases
About the speaker
Mario El Tabach’ is Phd Engineer expert in digital information technology and complex systems. At Cetim since 2008 as project manager and trainer. His main skills: measurement strategies, sensors, digital signal processing, automation, connectivity and communication protocols, artificial intelligence. Currently, he manages a transversal project at Cetim dealing with the industrial internet of things with a budget of more than 3.5 million euros.