WNE exhibition takes place from november 30th to december 2nd – Hall 7 – Parc des Expositions – Paris Nord Villepinte.
Come and visit us on our booth L114 to discover our solutions in the nuclear field ! A great opportunity to discuss your projects with our experts in France and abroad.
With 680 exhibitors from 65 countries expected for its 4th edition, WNE brings together companies covering the whole nuclear value chain.
In response to the challenges of safety, decarbonization and cost reduction, Cetim is a key partner of the main players for a responsible nuclear industry:
– Unique R&D capacity to support disruptive innovations (SMR, waste reduction, hydrogen, etc.)
– State-of-the-art means and a combined numerical simulation/instrumented tests approach to qualify all the equipment in the sector (seismic calculations and tests, CFDs, digital twin, etc.)
– Complete offer for the development of the hydrogen sector (characterization of the behavior of equipment, choice of materials, sealing / permeability ….)
– More than 50 years of expertise in materials-products-process to ensure the extension of the life of the fleet and the estimation of the residual life (IoT, NDT, aging, numerical approach to estimate the propagation of defects …)
– Cetim Academy® training (qualifying, certifying,…)
Create your free access badge on: world-nuclear-exhibition.com
Full Program on : https://www.world-nuclear-exhibition.com/en-gb/programme.html
November 30: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
December 1: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
December 2: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
For more informations, please contact :
Jean Le Coz
firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 970 821 680