11-16 February 2020 – Changi Exhibition Centre, Singapore
Booth G12c – French Pavilion /GIFAS (the French Aerospace Industries Association)
Are you looking for an expert to help you with the best practices & technologies to overcome the Aerospace Industry 4.0 challenges such as, air traffic growth, environmental protection and also passenger comfort?
Join our aerospace industry experts at Booth E09 !
You will discover our multidisciplinary skills, our digital expertise and R&D capacity to meet the main stakes of Industry 4.0 :
- New Aircraft Generation:Be ahead of the game with our « smart design » and software solutions dealing with innovative materials, conception and validation of hydrogen tank, high-speed and high-power testing, noise reduction, …
- Reliability and Availability of Aircraft:Meet this main challenge with our « smart testing » solutions including physical tests and digital simulation coupling, 3D Scanning, IIoT and predictive maintenance, as well as failure analysis expertise, …
- Factory and Hangar of the Future:Succeed your production ramp up thanks to our « smart manufacturing » solutions based on lean organisation. Integrate appropriate Industry 4.0 technologies within your company such as advanced machining, additive manufacturing, NDT, 3D Scanning with drone, online controls and many other fields,
- Transformation of trades :Through our Cetim Academy® high level trainings, the human resource capabilities of your company will be enhanced and upgraded! Some of the programs in Singapore are supported by Professional Engineers Board, NAMIC and WSG.
Reserve the date on 12 th February 2020, Wednesday, and join us at the Singapore Aerospace Technology & Engineering Conference (SATEC) 2020, Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre. Our experts will be presenting the following papers:
- « Latest Innovation to meet the Key Challenges for the Aerospace Sector », by Vincent CAULET, Cetim, Aerospace & Automotive Market Manager
- « Overview on Aerospace Gears: from robust Design to Failure Analysis », by Robert SHANDRO, MATCOR, Mechanical and power transmission Expert
Please register at: http://siae.org.sg/satec-2020/
Cetim, your Global Partner
For more than 50 years, Cetim has been supporting innovations in the aerospace sector by providing a complete range of technological & engineering solutions.With its multi-disciplinary skills, digital expertise and unique R&D capacity, Cetim is your global partner to lift the industry 4.0’s main technological locks.Cetim plays an active role with the main professional organizations in France and abroad.In 2019 Cetim was appointed by GIFAS as the technologist operator of its « Industry 4.0 Program » to support more than 300 French aeronautical Small Medium Enterprise for over three years. MATCOR Technology & Services Pte Ltd, established for more than 30 years, is a fully owned subsidiary of Cetim for the Asia Pacific Region.MATCOR is member of:
- AAIS, Association of Aerospace Industries of Singapore
- SPETA, Singapore Precision Engineering and Technology Association