The 6th edition of Hyvolution is being held under the distinguished patronage of President of the French Republic Emmanuel Macron, on 1st and 2nd February 2023 at Porte de Versailles.
Cetim experts looking forward to meeting you there on its booth 6G86.
and discover how Cetim supports manufacturers in establishing their roadmap, in assessing the compatibility of their equipment, or the adaptations to be planned, for their hydrogen applications, as well as in implementing their innovation and industrialization projects !
Cetim, key actor in the deployment of hydrogen for industry on booth 6G86
For two days, companies of all sizes, both public and private, will meet to exchange on innovative products and solutions based on the development of carbon-free hydrogen which meets environmental, technological and economic challenges. Come and find answers and partners for the deployment of your projects. Meet the global hydrogen community: major industrial players, SMEs, start-ups and other emerging structures, major French and international decision-makers. 360+ exhibitors are expected in 2023 as well as 4,500 professionals.
Meet Cetim’s experts on booth 6G86 and learn more on HyMEET (Hydrogen Materials and Equipments Engineering & Testing) a Major Hydrogen Structuring Program led by Cetim to support the Industry on the path of ecological and energy transition:
- Technological, normative and regulatory development of the hydrogen sector (expertise and Cetim Academy® training)
- Characterisation of materials for hydrogen applications (sealing technologies, hydrogen embrittlement, cryogenic behaviour)
- Materials characterization and functions for hydrogen applications (sealing technologies, hydrogen embrittlement, cryogenic behavior)
- Support in the development and the industrialization of fluidic equipment
- Assistance on production reliability and cost reduction
About France Hydrogène
Hyvolution is organised in collaboration with France Hydrogène. Bringing together more than 400 members, France Hydrogène brings together the actors of the French Hydrogen sector structured accross the entire value chain: large industrial groups developing large-scale projects, small and medium companies and innovative start-ups supported by laboratories and research centers of excellence, associations, competitiveness clusters and local authorities mobilized for the deployment of hydrogen solutions.
To learn more on Hyvolution, read the full press release of the event