Visit us at JEC WORLD – 3/5 May – Paris Nord Villepinte
on booth F06/ Hall 6
Discover a customized support throughout the entire value chain, from innovation to recycling and training, to improve the performance of your products!
- Innovative concept, technico-economic feasibility study
- Design-to-cost, part dimensioning, process simulation
- Development and industrialization of innovative manufacturing processes (QSP® & Spide TP laser assisted TP composite tape winding)
- Multimaterial assembly (from technology selection to validation)
- Customized test benches, multiphysical testing, simulation
- Characterization and qualification of structures and components
- Non-destructive testing, production monitoring (testing)
- Failure analysis, expert examination of parts and paints
- Innovative technologies for thermoplastic composite recycling
- Cetim Academy training programs
About the show:
JEC World gathers the whole value chain of the composite materials industry in Paris, France every year and is “the place to be” for composites professionals from all over the world. The event brings together not only all major global companies, but also innovative startups in the field of composites and advanced materials, experts, academics, scientists, and R&D leaders. JEC World is also the “festival of composites”, offering a unique showcase of what composites can offer to various application sectors, from aerospace to marine, from construction to automotive, and an unlimited source of inspiration for participants from these industries.