Looking for best practices and 4.0 technologies to manage your transformation and success in the energy transition, ensure your equipment availability and reliability, while lowering your production costs?
Book your meeting with our experts at OTC 2022,
the Offshore Technology Conference – Houston/USA – May 2/5, 2022
French Pavillon – Booth 2639H
(please indicate your availabilities)
In a TOTEX approach and a goal of reducing carbon emissions, Cetim supports Energy sector with dedicated solutions & 4.0 technologies in simulation/testing, new materials/process engineering, failure analysis, training, outsourced R&T :
• Innovative and intelligent R&D materials (composites, advanced coatings)
• Component and equipment qualification (hydrogen effects on materials and components behaviour)
• Dual approach: digital simulation / instrumented tests (CFD, seismic calculations and tests, digital twin, etc.)
• Digitalization, IIoT and manufacturing analytics
• Industrialization of new technologies (e.g. additive manufacturing)
• Advanced non-destructive testing
• Integration of AIM (Asset Integrity Management)
• Over 500 Cetim Academy® training courses
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters.
Celebrating 50 years since 1969, OTC’s flagship conference is held annually at NRG Park (formerly Reliant Park) in Houston. OTC has expanded technically and globally with the Arctic Technology Conference, OTC Brasil, and OTC Asia.