The tenth edition of the international conference on Fatigue Design will take place on 29 and 30 November in Senlis (France). This year, the focus will be on fatigue life extension and the residual life assessment.
The 10th edition of the Fatigue Design congress will take place on 29 and 30 November 2023 in Senlis, France. This international conference was launched 20 years ago and has become a must-attend event in the field of fatigue over the years. With the aim of bringing innovations and scientific advances to light, this event gathers international experts and industrial manufacturers.
For this anniversary edition, the congress will focus on fatigue life extension and the assessment of residual life. As the Nordic countries are this year’s partners, a number of speakers from Northern Europe will be in the spotlight. Like in the previous edition, a hybrid formula will be offered to participants to allow them to attend the conferences: in person in Senlis, or live and remotely. Finally, the gala dinner on Wednesday 29 November will take place in an exceptional venue.
To know more about Fatigue Design:
The previous edition, held in November 2021, welcomed 80 speakers and over 500 participants of 26 different nationalities.
- Visit the fatiguedesign.org website
- Register to save your spot at Fatigue Design 2023
- Become a sponsor
- Present your products and services at the exhibition
- Read all articles from the previous editions on fatiguedesign.org, in the “Latest editions” section of the home page
- Find the answers to all your pratical questions right here