EXPERTISE IN NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
Non destructive testings (NDT) are key tools as a preventive measure in
an Asset Integrity Management approach, according to regulations or subsequent to a failure
Are you looking to automate/robotise the testing of your production, inspect your equipment or have an external opinion about a metallic, composite or multi-material product?
Do you need:
– A solution to automate or robotise the “in line” testing on one or more stations of a production line?
– A solution to detect or characterise defects?
– An expert investigation or a confidential second opinion from a neutral organisation?
– To have standard tests carried out by certified technicians?
– To comply with standards and codes or update your compliance?
Cetim can provide you with support over all or part of a comprehensive value chain ranging from the determination of functional and organic specifications to an “industrial” testing solution.
– Based on an analysis of your requirements, recommendations regarding the most appropriate testing method, from amongst a panel of conventional or innovative techniques including ultrasonic imaging, TOFD, ultrasonic phased array testing, active infrared thermography and guided waves
– The performance of feasibility tests using numerical simulation or models, design of testing equipment, probes, supports, optimisation of testing parameters via simulation or on standard parts
– The preparation of specifications for the automated testing system, identification of suppliers, monitoring of performance, acceptance, support and training for your staff
– The design and optimisation of tests using simulation software
– The performance of tests by COFREND-certified technicians (CIFM and COSAC) in methods such as penetrant testing, magnetic particle testing, ultrasonic testing, Eddy current testing, acoustic emission testing and X-ray testing
Methods specifically tailored to your context, as several testing methods can be used during the same service
Deliverables: an automated/robotised testing system, a detailed and explicit report with potential proposals for corrective actions (failure analysis, redesign, etc.)
Cetim is an independent result-oriented organisation