Non destructive testing is automated on forging lines
Manufacturing cost reduction
Excellence in execution
Inspecting forgings (tulips and joint housing for motore vehicle transmissions) without human interpretation, with identical speeds to the forging speeds and using an environmentally friendly systems.
- > Inspection at a rate of 5 seconds per forging
- > Development of a unique automated NDT process on forging lines
- > Study by Cetim’s professional commission to replace the manuel inspection with an automated NDT device
- > Demonstrator development
- > Assessment and automatisation
Integration of a robotised testing station to a production line that automates active infrared thermography.
Get in Touch With Us